- What data do we collect
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Rellent collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information about your device (IP Address, web browser etc.)
- Information about the pages or products that you visit
- Discord Identifiers (optional)
- Other automatically collected information, known as “device information”
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Rellent with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily submit an input form (eg contact form, newsletter signup, etc.)
- Connect your Discord Account to your Website Account
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Any information that you provide to us by submitting forms, or by any other means of input to the website will be stored by Rellent.
How will we use your data?
Rellent collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for risks of fraud.
- If in line with the preferences you have selected, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for fraud (in particular, your IP Address), and more generally to improve and optimise our site, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
We may need to share your personal information to comply with laws or other lawful requests. When Rellent processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Your payment information will be processed by your chosen payment processor at checkout. When choosing a payment processor, you should read their privacy statement.
Stripe (Credit/Debit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay): https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
We use Matomo Analytics to collect statistics about our website and it’s visitors. You can opt out of your tracking below:
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
How do we store your data?
Rellent securely stores your data in London, England, United Kingdom.
Rellent will keep your personal information and order information unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Rellent would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. This includes but is not limited to: emails about promotions or offers, individual offers and/or discounts, cart reminders and other marketing material.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. Visit the Communications Section of your Account Dashboard to update your preferences.
You have the right at any time to stop Rellent from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Rellent Group. You can do this by unsubscribing from the email list, by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any newsletter or by visiting the Communications Section of your Account Dashboard.
What are your data protection rights?
Rellent would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Rellent for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Rellent correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Rellent to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Rellent erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Rellent restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Rellent’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Rellent transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this policy.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Registered Address: Rellent, Suite A, 82 James Carter Road, Mildenhall, Suffolk, IP28 7DE, United Kingdom
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Rellent has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.